Business Technologies to Shape Enterprises in a Post Crisis World
Every aspect of the enterprise is increasingly embodied in the technology it uses, from process application-driven business operations to Internet-based interactions with customers and suppliers. Although today, only a few enterprises in India recognize the implications of this trend, sooner rather than later "Business Technology" (BT) will be viewed as being vital and almost critical to delivering business results. Enterprises will embrace the competitive potential of technology and actively manage its use. Business Technology providers will hone offerings to enhance business results, agility, flexibility, and configurability.
Business Technologies are changing the way we work, live and do business. From being at the forefront of a fundamental shift in the way companies obtain software and computing capacity, business technologies are now allowing enterprises to apply the flip side of Moore's law: from providing ever-increasing performance at a particular price to providing a particular level of performance at an ever-lower price.
When it comes to business technologies, the noise is increasing. Business Technology Summit 09 (http://www.btsummit.com) is your filter. Saltmarch Media has created a focused summit programmed to make the most efficient use of your time. Centered on the theme "Shaping Your Enterprise in a Post Crisis World", Saltmarch Media's annual Business Technology Summit features a convergence of technologies that are enabling organizations to benefit from the flip side of Moore's law and do the same for less.
From Nov 4-6 2009, the summit will feature six dedicated conferences on the hottest technologies that will help shape enterprises in a post crisis world: SOA & Web Services, Cloud Computing, Virtualisation, Business Intelligence & Data Warehousing, Enterprise Content Management & Storage, and Information Security. A platform for software infrastructure, middleware and enterprise app vendors, the summit is India's first, largest and single-most inspirational technology show attended by a serious audience of over thousand lively and thought-provoking IT practitioners and business leaders who will pose tough questions to the speakers, who are doing the best business technology work in the world. Speakers at the summit include leaders from the industry, independent voices, analysts, visionaries, and the innovative companies that are transforming the way we do business.
Speakers at BT Summit 2009 include Howard Charney (Creator of Fast Ethernet), Robert Marcus (Author of the Global Grid), Nils Puhlman (Co-founder, Cloud Security Alliance), Roger Klorese (Virtualization Guru), Jinesh Varia (Amazon Web Services Lead), David Linthicum (Father of New Age SOA), Robert Schneider (Analyst, Think88), Alan Pelz-Sharpe (Principal Analyst, CMSWatch), Claudia Imhoff (Business Intelligence Guru), Brenda Michelson (Architectural Strategies Expert), among others.
"With outstanding re-education sessions, powerhouse speakers, and demand-driven content, Saltmarch Media is offering a one-of-its-kind experience to Indian enterprises, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), System Integrators (SIs) and IT professionals, who are interested in staying at the forefront of business technology," said Dilip Thomas, Program Chair for the Summit.
Business Technology Summit 2009 will be held at two cities in India - the Big Tent Technology Edition in India's tech capital Bangalore (4-5 Nov'09), and the Executive Edition in India's financial capital Mumbai (6 Nov'09).
Quick Facts about Business Technology Summit 2009
- 60+ focused sessions, keynotes, lightning talks, power panels and workshops
- The Best Speaker Lineup: Over 40 acclaimed speakers, visionaries, standard setters, and luminaries are expected from the world of SOA, Web Services, SaaS, ECM, and Virtualisation
- 1000+ Unique Qualified Attendees across the days of the summit
- Business Technology Expo 2009 featuring floor space for over 30 exhibitors
- Attendee Profile:
- Big Tent Technology Edition in Bangalore for Purchase Influencers: Software & IT Architects, Solution Engineers & Software Developers, IT Directors/IT Managers, Project Managers & Project Leaders, Network and Infrastructure Specialists, System Administrators, IT Consultants & Technology Evangelists
- Executive Edition, Mumbai for Decision Makers: a profiled group of 100+ CxO's from various verticals such as Banking, Insurance, Retail, Media, Energy, Transportation, and Pharma/healthcare
- Important dates:
- Summit website: http://www.btsummit.com